PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR RESORT FEE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR RENTAL RESERVATIONS WHILE SERVICES AND AMENITIES ARE IMPACTED BY COVID-19.
COVID-19 Mitigations in effect at the Plaza Resort Club Hotel include the following:
- Guests or Team Members who have active cases of Covid-19 or are experiencing symptoms are prohibited from entering the property.
- Face Coverings are mandatory in all public areas in the State of Nevada. All employees and guests are required to wear face coverings in all public areas of our hotel.
- Social Distancing is required while enjoying the common areas at the property.
- Congregating in groups of more than 10 is prohibited.
- Due to the small size of our guest elevators, we are restricting use to one party at a time.
We strongly recommend:
- We have installed more than two dozen hand sanitizers around the property, we recommend you use them.
- Please cover your cough or sneeze.
Unfortunately, many of our amenities are closed until we receive further guidance: These include:
- Fitness Room
- Guest Lounge
- Banquet/Meeting Rooms
- Thirsty’s Cocktail Lounge
- Breakfast at the Plaza
- Self Service Coffee
Other service impacts:
- The bell desk and valet parking are closed. Parking is available in our secure parking garage. The gate to the garage will be closed at night. At check in you will be provided a remote garage door opener to access the garage when the gate is closed. Luggage carts are available for your use.
- In an effort to protect the safety of our guests and team members, housekeeping service is suspended for in house guests. Linens and amenities are available via touchless delivery and trash bins are located on each floor.
- The overnight front desk shift has been eliminated Sunday through Thursday. If your arrival is for a Sunday through Thursday, please make sure you arrive to check in prior to our midnight closure.
Our front desk hours are currently:
Monday 8:00 am to midnight
Tuesday 8:00 am to midnight
Wednesday 8:00 am to midnight
Thursday 8:00 am to midnight
Friday 8:00 am through Sunday midnight
What we’re doing to help keep our guests and team members safe:
- We have implemented an optional contactless check-in process via text or email.
- All team members will wear face coverings.
- We have enclosed our front desk area to protect our front desk agents.
- We have installed enhanced air filtration at all practical locations, including guest rooms.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols for all common areas and high touch surfaces.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols of all guest rooms between stays.
Credit Card Authorizations:
- In addition to our existing $50/per night credit card authorization if you are provided with a remote garage door opener there will be an additional $75 authorization to your credit card. This hold will be released upon return of a gate remote control that will be issued to you for use during your stay.
PLEASE NOTE: We understand that there are varying degrees of acceptance to COVID-19 mitigations. We are doing what we believe is necessary to comply with guidance provided by our State, to protect our team members and guests and to protect the Hotel against potential liability. While our response may not align with your beliefs, please DO NOT take it out on our team members. ANY VERBAL ABUSE WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY. ANY PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL BE REFERRED TO AUTHORITIES.